Re: gEDA-user: Component sourcing script

Just what I was looking to do.  I kinda suspected that you would be the
one to have such a script at hand. ;)  A couple of questions: it looks
like pricing comes from the vendor csv files, yes/no?  What is the
origin of these csv files, from the vendor or a file you have generated?

Thanks,
Ethan