Re: gEDA-user: Open GL survey (for PCB)

> I'm not sure if PCB supports UTF-8 text, but if not.. doing that would
> make a good start.

It doesn't.  It does support iso-latin-1 but the default font only has
ASCII characters in it.  Someone would have to draw an eight-bit font.

In theory, you could put in whatever eight-bit font you wanted, but
that would just be confusing ;-)

> > Metric-only library. (it's imposibble, i know :))
>
> Not _im_possible.. so long as its a very very small metric unit which
> gets used.

It's not practical, either, unless you only have metric parts.