Re: gEDA-user: Strange error from gEDA upon startup

On Thu, 2009-01-29 at 09:24 -0800, Kingston Co. wrote:
> Peter:
> I found the files in the proper place easily they are there.
> How do I know whether or not the gdk-pixbuf has support for xpm files?
> This is a fink install and I just updated it last night to the latest.

Sorry, that I don't know..

Any gEDA developers on MacOS X care to take a poke at this.

Ed: Were these icons always missing or just after some upgrade?
(If they went after an upgrade, what packages were upgraded?)

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,