gEDA-user: Monkey Business was: Guerrilla Marketing

At the last Boston dorkbot meeting, Jay Silver and Eric Rosenbaum from
the MIT Lifelong Kindergarten (http://llk.media.mit.edu) presented
some of the educational projects they are working on.

After the meeting I was discussing open source EDA tools with Jay
Silver. He was so enthusiastic about the tools I decided to do an open
source remix of ladyada's remix of Jay's Drawdio circuit.  My remix is at
http://tinyurl.com/bq8pq4

The documentation file contains plots of the schematic and pcb
layouts, embedded datasheets of all components used, BOM and component
lists. Line items in the BOM and component list hyperlink to the
appropriate datasheet. The tarball contains the schematic and PCB
source files.

My hope is to get the university Eagle onto the endangered species
list at this fine minimum security institute.

(* jcl *)

--

You can't create open hardware with closed EDA tools.

http://www.luciani.org