Re: gEDA-user: Solaris build problems, 'elp?

On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 12:50:32 -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:

>    I assume I got the head with "git clone git://git.gpleda.org/
> gaf.git"?
>
>    (I'm a CVS/SVN guy...git gives me gas)

There is an abridged git howto in the geda wiki:
	http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:scm

>   Now if we could only do something about that horrid font.

Your wish is Peter Cliftons command. He managed to make gschem use an
external font engine for the screen (pango). My blog contains screenshots
of an early test version of the pango enabled branch:
	http://lilalaser.de/blog/?p=90
The text size issue has relaxed since then. And Ales decided to push
these features as soon as possible.

---<(kaimartin)>---