Re: gEDA-user: teardrop compiling installation,

Hi Vincent,

Vincent Onelli wrote:
>> ------------------------------
>> Subject: Re: gEDA-user: teardrop compiling installation,
>> To: geda-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>

>>> [vinny@laptop src]$ gcc -I$HOME/geda/pcb-cvs/src -I$HOME/geda/pcb-cvs
>>> -02 -shared teardrops.c -o teardrops.so
>>> gcc: unrecognized option '-02'
>> Letter O, not digit 0.
>>
>>> teardrops.c:13:20: error: global.h: No such file or directory
>> Change the two -I to point to *your* pcb source tree, not *mine*.
>>
> Thank you for a very quick answer. I am apologize for my ignorance,
> but I do not know what -I stand for, I have several directory one each
> project, starting with ~/geda/ here several directory. Can you give me
> an example?

See the file README.plug-ins in the tarball or at:

http://github.com/bert/pcb-plugins/blob/master/README.plug-ins

IMHO it's not a good idea to insert the pcb-plugins tree within the pcb
tree, better to treat them as seperate packages for now.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.