Re: gEDA-user: [SOT] suggestion for a SMT switch

   Why wouldn't you use the transistor or the FET? An MMBT3904 or an
   N-channel
   FET is more suitable for this application than a 1G125. I would go
   with the MMBT3904
   since you have a low voltage system. I used these to drive pager
   motors in a haptic
   compass.
   I am not sure about the duty-cycle of the motor but have you looked at
   the coin-cell life
   and the voltage dip when the motor is on? Make sure your coin-cells
   are rated for high
   pulse currents or factor the decreased battery life into your
   specification.
   (* jcl *)
   --
   You can't create open hardware with closed EDA tools.
   twitter: [1]http://twitter.com/jluciani