gEDA-user: Vanishing Detail

Gentlemen – First – Happy New Year!

And just to start the New Year off I had an interesting problem crop up
on a design in progress.

     1. I started off by building a new component (UCI... attached) for
        a DC-to-DC Converter. I copied the coils for the transformers
        from a different part and then built the rest.
             1. Yes – the final grid is 100,100
             2. The part was translated to 0

     1. I Opened the schematic to instantiate the component – this was
        developed previously.

     2. When I looked up the component on the component library window,
        only the coils showed up, BUT the entire component showed up on
        the schematic.

     3. I created two additional components (copy from an existing,
        change attributes, change appearance, translate to 0, save
        as...) for the isolated supply outputs.

     4. I placed these two components on the schematic, and attached
        nets to the component pins.

Here's where it got squirrelly:

When I zoomed out,

     a. The new nets disappeared, older nets were unaffected.

     b. PART of the detail for the ground component disappeared, part
        did not (the dotted line I placed around the component
        disappeared, as well as the “Iso” text.)

     i. No older parts were affected.

If I CONTINUED to Zoom Out:

     i. The detail of the DC-DC Converter vanished, EXCEPT for the
        transformer coils.

When I zoom BACK in, the detail is still there. I tried saving and
exiting, and the characteristic is still the same. When I export the
file to a postscript file the detail IS there. I tried changing the line
attributes (option ew after highlighting the net) but no joy.

Please, Help!! I need to have the detail all there...