Re: gEDA-user: blue sky ideas - written down finally

On Tuesday 05 January 2010 18:31:49 DJ Delorie wrote:
> > Can't wait to have that one implemented as it's the one point i
> > tripped over with about every software i tried.
>
> Just to be clear - by writing down my ideas, I do not mean to imply
> that I (or anyone else) will actually implement them.

Sure. But at least the idea is out there, and people can think about it. Who
knows, maybe someone will make an attempt and try to improve on it. Or point
out a different idea that'll get similar results. And i'd figure anything that
gets implemented will inevitably need some thought.

On top of that, some might consider donating a buck or two towards that
feature. I myself can't spend much money, but i'd consider it anyways.

Greetings,
Florian