gEDA-user: gschem and spice subcircuits

Hi
	I'm sorry if this is covered somewhere, but I read the FAQs and
tutorials and I can't seem to find what I need. How do I get spice files
with .SUBCKT (part models provided by manufacturers) onto my schematic
so I can wire them up to the schematic? So far I have found the spice
I/O pics and specifying an include file. Do I have to edit the netlist
by hand? I should just be able to put everything in through the GUI and
then process it with gspiceui to simulate it, is that possible?

Thanks