Re: gEDA-user: Win32 build with native printing support (via Cairo)

On Wed, 2010-01-20 at 10:36 +0000, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 01:28:31 +0000, Peter Clifton wrote:
>
> > http://www2.eng.cam.ac.uk/~pcjc2/geda-gaf-1.6.0+cairo_printing-1.exe
>
> what does this build include? An installer for the whole tool chain
> gschem, gsch2pcb, xgschpcb, pcb?

Yes, it is the same as my other 1.6.0 installers, but with a (rather
large) patch to bring in some testing code which handles printing in
gschem.

So.. it has gschem, gsch2pcb, pcb, gerbv...

xgsch2pcb is something I've not tackled yet. I'd need to get python +
pygtk (and possibly pygobject) build for minipack. The real sticking
point though:

windbus
pydbus

I'm sure it is possible - it just takes a bit of effort. I didn't
succeed last time I tried. (It got me thinking about re-writing
xgsch2pcb in C to reduce the number of extra dependencies I'd have to
build!)

Best wishes,

Peter C.