gEDA-user: Win32 build with native printing support (via Cairo)

http://www2.eng.cam.ac.uk/~pcjc2/geda-gaf-1.6.0+cairo_printing-1.exe

I thought I'd just knock out a Win32 build with some patches in my
cairo_experiment tree, and see if we could get native printing working
on Win32.

The answer appears to be a resounding "YES", with the following caveats:

1. I've not implemented the old print area selection mechanisms yet.

2. No black+white printing is possible - unless you happen to be using
   a black and white colour scheme on-screen.. (see next)

3. Printing happens in the currently selected on-screen colour scheme
   (although with a blank, page-coloured background - switch to the
   light background before printing for maximum legibility)

4. ...... (You fill in the rest).

You should be able to print anything you can see on screen (including
non ASCII characters, RTL layouts etc.., but it been a while since I
last tried any of that to check it worked.

Best wishes,

Peter C.