Re: gEDA-user: Schematic Capture to dxf File - using gEDA, Inkscape, and pstoedit

On Jan 24, 2010, at 9:15 AM, John Doty wrote:

> CO2 is way out in the IR. I guess the way to use it is to vaporize the resist. Note that black in the visible may not be black at the IR wavelength in question, and vice-versa

Good point... I should have remembered that because I was part of the local robot club crew that built official IEEE micromouse maze bases, which specifies flat black IR absorbing paint on the maze floor.  One of the guys was in charge of testing paint. I was on the ShopBot crew at the TechShop.... that's my excuse :)

-dave