Re: gEDA-user: arcs in pcb

On Fri, 2010-01-29 at 11:09 -0600, Mark Rages wrote:

> Seriously, why?  all programming languages from C on up have
> facilities to parse and write floating point.  And it makes the file
> more human-readable, because you don't have to do mental arithmetic to
> understand a measurement.

When did I propose emitting integers in the file format? I was talking
about internal representation. Of course, it makes perfect sense to
parse the file format as a decimal, e.g "30.12".

As long as the file-format can load / save the same angle each time,
accurately, I'm happy. What I didn't want see is:

30.1200000000123

Cropping up in files un-necessarily.