Re: gEDA-user: PCB LF patch: single "foward annotate" sch->pcb button

> Since the import method is "gnetlist", I assume we don't have to make
> this a gEDA specific field. I did think (briefly) that we ought to
> name-space the sources for "Import schematics".

What's geda-specific about import::src4 ?

> For sake of argument, if we had a "xcircuit" import method, I could list
> my "circuit.ps" in the import::src0 field, couldn't I?

Yes, or you could use the "make" method and hook in *anything*.

> Presumably the (not implemented) import GUI will allow you to set up the
> sources and import method first time arround, or will that hide under
> File->Preferences for the file?

Currently, you use Edit->Layout Attributes but you have to know what
to type in.  By default, it runs gnetlist on <foo>.sch for a board
named <foo>.pcb.