Re: gEDA-user: PCB LF patch: single "foward annotate" sch->pcb button

On Fri, 2010-01-29 at 19:33 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > Since the import method is "gnetlist", I assume we don't have to make
> > this a gEDA specific field. I did think (briefly) that we ought to
> > name-space the sources for "Import schematics".
>
> What's geda-specific about import::src4 ?

Nothing.. I just noted that the context of the "gnetlist" import method
means that no further name-spacing is required.

If it was just:

import::src4 = my_circuit.sch

That would be insufficient information, as "my_circuit.sch" could be
anything.

As I said in the previous email, I "briefly" thought we might need to
name-space the field - but later realised that the context given by the
"import" method sufficed.