Re: gEDA-user: PCB LF patch: single "foward annotate" sch->pcb button

On Fri, 2010-01-29 at 13:03 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:

> import::src0 ... import::src99 (etc)
> 	schematic files.  Note that the list stops at the first
> 	missing number in sequence, even if there are higher numbered
> 	sources present.

Since the import method is "gnetlist", I assume we don't have to make
this a gEDA specific field. I did think (briefly) that we ought to
name-space the sources for "Import schematics".

For sake of argument, if we had a "xcircuit" import method, I could list
my "circuit.ps" in the import::src0 field, couldn't I?

Presumably the (not implemented) import GUI will allow you to set up the
sources and import method first time arround, or will that hide under
File->Preferences for the file?

Best wishes,

Peter C.