Re: gEDA-user: [Patches] GTK Recent-file-manager

Am 01.01.2011 20:30, schrieb kai-martin knaak:
Felix Ruoff wrote:

I wish you much fun with testing this new features (if you like) and
would be very glad to hear/read some comments!
Hmm. Isolated patches make testing a bit awkward. What might be ok
for simple additions gets progressively less fun for more complicated
changes.

Can you set up a git repository of pcb with your patches applied?
(The way Peter Clifton makes his GL-enabled version of pcb available to
potential testers)

---<)kaimartin(>---
Hmmm, I have never done something like this, but I will try. Does anyone of you have a hint for a documentation how to do this and a link to a webpage, where I can host this repository?

Thanks,
Felix