Re: gEDA-user: [Patches] GTK Recent-file-manager

> Hmmm, I have never done something like this, but I will try. Does anyone
> of you have a hint for a documentation how to do this and a link to a
> webpage, where I can host this repository?

>Thanks,
>Felix

I'd be interested to know how you do this; I'm preparing a patch to gschem's
multi-attribute editor to allow it to operate on multiple objects at once,
rather than going blank when multiple objects are selected.  It's getting close
to the point where it could be released for testing and feedback.

mw.