Re: gEDA-user: Resistor values?

John Doty writes:
 > [...]
 > We agreed it has to be addressed, yes. But who should address it?

Since it was so kindly asked, I did: my full (and final as far as I am
concerned) patch set for this issue follows this message (so our
fellow readers will get a chance to understand what we are talking
about).

Note that the fix in gnet-drc2.scm will not survive long:
'drc2:check-slots' bitterly need to get a full rewrite (as we already
discussed). And I will do that as soon as this issue is
settled. Still, and as a side note, look how much beneficial a change
from "unknown" to #f (as value for no- or unknown attribute) would be.

Patrick