Re: gEDA-user: gschem usability: expand the component tree after filtering

On Tuesday 04 January 2011 08:59:26 Krzysztof KoÅciuszkiewicz wrote:
> 2011/1/4 kai-martin knaak <kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > +1
> > Every click that can be avoided for common tasks adds to the
> > productivity. I hope, this patch will be accepted.
>
> Thanks to cooperation with Peter B it is already accepted.

Yes, I am being very proactive at the moment about giving prompt & detailed
feedback to patch submitters, and I am working with them to get patches ready
quickly. :-)

And Krzysztof's patch was obviously a good idea anyway.  :-)

                            Peter

--
Peter Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Remote Sensing Research Group