Re: gEDA-user: DRC Problem

On Tuesday 04 January 2011 16:24:26 Dan Quist wrote:
> Hello, I have a problem with the DRC check.  In the included file, is
> Drc_maker.sh which when run will result in a stack overflow:

Hi Dan,

This is a known issue with the 1.6.x versions of the DRC2 backend.  It is
fixed in the git version of gEDA, which also has a number of other
enhancements.

Alternatively, as a workaround you can expand the Guile stack. See:

http://www.geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:faq-
gnetlist#some_gnetlist_backends_overflow_the_stack_how_do_i_solve_this

Oh dear, that page is a bit out of date... :-(

                          Peter

--
Peter Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Remote Sensing Research Group