Re: gEDA-user: Symbol question – suggestions?

On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 21:14 +0100, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:

> comment=Use 74_pwr.sym for supply

I wrote it some months ago...

A single 74_pwr.sym can not work for 14 and 16 pin parts, so I really
recommend to do not use a 74_pwr.sym at all, but one for 14, and one for
16 pins devices. I think I called my one at gedasymbols
74xx-14N-Pwr-1.sym.

Does the 74-series version differ in layout from 4066? May be.

>I am not sure I got the pin numbers right (or how to use pinseq vs
>pinnumber).

It may be better to be sure.

For pin type you may simple use "pas" for passive, as in resistors.