gEDA-user: Symbol question â suggestions?

I created this symbol, it's the 74-series version of the 4066 (4 bilateral switches), called 744066 (as in 74LV4066, for example):

<Symbol>

v 20100214 2
B 200 200 800 600 3 0 0 0 -1 -1 0 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1
T 700 0 8 8 0 0 0 0 1
slot=1
T 200 2300 5 8 0 0 0 0 1
numslots=4
T 200 1500 5 8 0 0 0 0 1
slotdef=1:1,2,13
T 200 1700 5 8 0 0 0 0 1
slotdef=2:3,4,5
T 200 1900 5 8 0 0 0 0 1
slotdef=3:8,9,6
T 200 2100 5 8 0 0 0 0 1
slotdef=4:11,10,12
L 300 700 450 700 3 0 0 0 -1 -1
L 450 600 750 700 3 0 0 0 -1 -1
L 750 700 900 700 3 0 0 0 -1 -1
T 200 4000 5 8 0 0 0 0 1
device=744066
P 0 700 200 700 1 0 0
{
T 150 750 5 8 1 1 0 6 1
pinnumber=1
T 150 750 5 8 0 1 0 6 1
pinseq=1
T 250 700 9 8 0 1 0 1 1
pinlabel=Y
T 150 650 5 8 0 1 0 8 1
pintype=in
}
P 0 300 200 300 1 0 0
{
T 150 350 5 8 1 1 0 6 1
pinnumber=13
T 150 350 5 8 0 1 0 6 1
pinseq=3
T 250 300 9 8 0 1 0 1 1
pinlabel=E
T 150 250 5 8 0 1 0 8 1
pintype=en
}
P 1000 700 1200 700 1 0 1
{
T 1050 750 5 8 1 1 0 0 1
pinnumber=2
T 1050 750 5 8 0 1 0 0 1
pinseq=2
T 950 700 9 8 0 1 0 7 1
pinlabel=Z
T 1050 650 5 8 0 1 0 2 1
pintype=out
}
T 200 1100 8 10 1 1 0 0 1
refdes=U?
T 200 0 8 8 1 1 0 0 1
footprint=DIP14
T 200 3800 5 8 0 0 0 0 1
description=4 bilateral switches
T 200 3600 5 8 0 0 0 0 1
documentation=http://focus.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/sn74lv4066a.pdf
T 200 3000 5 8 0 0 0 0 1
author=Johnny Rosenberg â johnny.a.rosenberg@xxxxxxxxx
T 200 2800 5 8 0 0 0 0 1
dist-license=GPL
T 200 2600 5 8 0 0 0 0 1
use-license=Unlimited
T 200 900 8 10 1 1 0 0 1
value=744066
T 200 3400 5 8 0 0 0 0 1
comment=Use 74_pwr.sym for supply
T 200 3200 5 8 0 0 0 0 1
comment=This symbol was designed according to IEC 60617-12
</Symbol>

The documentation of the symbol can be found at http://focus.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/sn74lv4066a.pdf I am not sure I got the pin numbers right (or how to use pinseq vs pinnumber). I am also not sure about the pin type of ICs like this one. It's not really just âinâ and âoutâ, is it? I used âinâ and âoutâ anyway, since I couldn't come up with anything better, and I called the third one âenâ as in âenableâ but I am not sure about that one either. This is maybe not a symbol question but rather a question about the IC itself, so maybe this is way off topicâ

Suggestions?

--
Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg