Re: gEDA-user: Symbol question â suggestions?

Den 2011-01-04 21:48:55 skrev <asomers@xxxxxxxxx>:

That chip is a quad analog switch, right?  I would set the pin types
to "pas" because they aren't digital pins at all.  The enable pin is
definitely of type "in".

Maybe this is in the wiki somewhere and I just missed it, but what are the possible text strings for pintype? So far I've seen in, out, oc, pas. Are there more? Do the gEDA software use them for something or is it just for the user?

--
Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 1:42 PM, Stephan Boettcher