Re: gEDA-user: Bug triage

On 1/9/2011 8:33 PM, Peter Clifton wrote:
On Mon, 2011-01-10 at 02:18 +0100, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:

By the way, the download statistics is interesting:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcb/files/stats/timeline?dates=2002-01-03+to+2011-01-10

Over the years, the download count integrated to an astonishing 150.000
To me, the interesting statistic is more:

TOP OS *
Windows
79% of downloaders

https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcb/files//stats/os?dates=2003-02-11%20to%202011-01-10

I wonder how many of those downloaders actually use it.
I used it just yesterday. I often use gerbv for viewing Gerbers. I run it under Vista and there are some issues.

Rick