gEDA-user: PCB Website [WAS: Re: Bug triage]

On Mon, 2011-01-10 at 12:39 +0100, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> Peter Clifton wrote:
>
> > The short answer is html + "make"
>
> This should be easy to convert to
> 	dokuwiki + make
> After all, dokuwiki content is just a set of ascii files. The make file would
> only be needed to distribute the files to the correct target directories.
> The benefit would be a complete separation of content and style.

I think I can get away with volunteering this..:

Please feel free to try it and send me the results. I'm sure Dan, DJ and
other devs won't be sentimentally attached to the current system.

Build it, and if it looks sane, I'll check it in ;)

(Other devs shout now if you object to KMK and I rebranding PCB's
website like this!!)

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,