Re: gEDA-user: FYI [Fwd: [Balloon] Balloon 4]

On Saturday 15 January 2011, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> I looked at lang_verilog_in.cc
> Unfortunately, my c++ is not fluent enough to read the code
> right away.   This is aggravated by the lack of comments on
> what the various code blocks do. Since I also don't know
> verilog by heart, the whole file looks more like a puzzle.
> Sorry, but this fruit is hanging too high for me. (You can
> call me programming coward)
> Is there a comprehensive specification, what gnucap expects
> to get from  the import plugin? If so, it might make a
> gschem import component a lot easier.

I started to write up things like that:
http://gnucap.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=gnucap:manual:tech:plugins

but then other things came up so I didn't have time to do more.

If somebody actually wants to help, wants to write a language
plugin, I will work with you and complete the documentation.
The interaction is a necessary part of completing the work.