Re: gEDA-user: Embedded polygon

   The git/compile went fine. Using the newly built pcb gets a segfault
   [ggallant@firefly pcb]$ pcb phm.pcb
   Something strange here
   Segmentation fault (core dumped)
   Some other pcb projects were able to get loaded but their existing
   polygons
   did not display. Creating a new rectangle on the empty ground layer
   segfaults.
   System is up to date 64-bit Fedora 13.
   George