Re: gEDA-user: Embedded polygon

Peter,

I started to remove items until it succeeded. Removed all trace & vias.
Deleted various components. Attached version segfaults. Remove
one more item and it does not segfault but reports:

Error while clipping PBO_SUB: 3

[ggallant@firefly ~]$ git rev-parse HEAD
fatal: Not a git repository (or any parent up to mount parent )
Stopping at filesystem boundary (GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM not set).

George