Re: gEDA-user: Embedded polygon

On 01/18/2011 01:13 PM, Peter Clifton wrote:
On Tue, 2011-01-18 at 11:56 -0500, George M. Gallant, Jr. wrote:

See the attached screenshot.
Mailing list has scrapped the attachment I think.

I don't think there is a better technique for now. Perhaps you could
explain what the polygons are to be used for?

I have an analog front end and I would like to isolate the return paths.
It does need a direct connect to digital ground (min current) so I put a
10mil bridge between the 2. Also put thru holes so I can cut and repair
the bridge as necessary.

BTW, my analog design skills are poor so feel free to comment. The board
needs to be finished this week.

George