Re: gEDA-user: OT - Joystick control of stepper or servo motors

Actually, my first thought was to use an analog joystick, since I have one floating around somewhere, but I thought there would be more USB host controllers around for reasonable prices.  It's not looking like that so far, so I may go with the analog option.  If I do, then I have to be able to tranlate the pot value of the joystick to a speed signal for the drive motor.

I'm still in the very early stages of this project, so pretty much everything is up in the air at the moment.