Re: gEDA-user: OT - Joystick control of stepper or servo motors

Thanks for the suggestions, DJ.  Unfortunately, there's really no room for a pc where I have the microscope set up, and most laptops don't even have parallel ports any more.  Plus running a full-blown pc just to drive a microscope seems like rather a  waste of electricity.