Re: gEDA-user: Soldering minute smt

I can't say enough about using flux for soldering.

I often use the no clean flux with a metal tip dispenser.
like mouser 577-SF-01

Although it seems that if you don't want to buy a gallon of liquid
flux your getting a pen, which I dislike over the dispenser.  It is a
matter of taste.

The other tip I have is that you have to use solder to desolder.....

Steve