gEDA-user: Soldering minute smt

   Holy miniature footprints Batman!!!

   I'm trying to solder a 10 pin MSOP chip to a home made circuit board.
   The pitch of this chip is just 0.5 mm.  We tried using the slightests
   of dabs of solder across the pins and then used a heat gun the melt the
   solder but now I have a chip soldered down with two five pin solder
   blobs on each side.  My next step is to use solder wick to try and wick
   up the excess but I wanted to see if there is a better way of doing
   this first.

   Thanks