Re: gEDA-user: PCB bug: only names, draw a line, undo: segfault

On Sun, 2011-01-30 at 15:49 +0100, Stephan Boettcher wrote:
> > A cursory glance didn't suggest what might be wrong yet.. please file a
> > bug at:
> >
> > http://launchpad.net/pcb/+filebug
>
> That site shows a white page with a [continue] button, and then I click
> on it, it says 'Invalid OpenID transaction'.  And when I turn on
> Javascript, it does nothing more helpfu either.  And anyway, I do not
> have an account with launchpad, and I don't think I'd want one. Sorry.

That is unfortunate, as you won't be able to participate in our normal
bug tracking system.

Email on the list is fine.. but it does tend to get lost or forgotten.
(At least the bug trackers is a nice structured place for us to forget
bugs ;)).

If you decided you did want to sign up to help, try visiting here before
that other URL:

https://login.launchpad.net/

--
Peter Clifton