Re: gEDA-user: gaf and verilog?

that change might be nice.

What is the primary purpose of the verilog backend for gnetlist then?  Is
it pretty much only for users doing gate level modeling with parts from
the 'verilog' library?  On a related note, I played around with it and
couldn't figure out how to make the module definition.  Ie, what do I
instantiate in the schematic to end up with a module name and port list?

Thanks

-Dan