Re: gEDA-user: gtkwave signals all show ? and are highlighted pink

On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, Lonnie L Gliem wrote:

> I tried that and I can see it but I am having trouble getting all of the
> traces to not have ?.  Not sure if I am doing it correct can you give me
> more details.

This may be because some traces do not change for a long time
and so their value cannot be determined unless the whole file is loaded
(by swiping the whole time range).

I get this with reset signals a lot.

- Andrew
University of Manchester Dept. of Computer Science  AMULET Group
Research Associate bardsleyATcs.man.ac.uk  Tel: +44 161 275 6844
Snail: Room IT302, Man. Uni., Oxford Rd, Manchester, M13 9PL, UK