Re: gEDA-user: mixed 5.0/3.3/1.8 V designs?

Hi,

[snip]
>Using the 7404-1 symbol as an example, is it possible to override the
>default net=Vcc:14 attribute with, say, net=+3.3V:14 ? If so, would I only

	Yes, you can.  This doc:

http://www.geda.seul.org/docs/netattrib.txt

	should describe all the details of the net= attrib.  I have not
updated the web version with the latest version, however I will do that
with the next release.

>need to do this for one gate/slot in the package, or would the default
>attribute on the other slots cause problems during netlist generation?

	I recommend you place the attribute on each of the slotted
components.  This is a little kludgy :(, but it does work.  Let me
know if it give you any trouble.  Thanks.

								-Ales