Re: gEDA-user: Hello, new to list and mouse cursor question :-)

Hi,

[snip]
>I certainly will appreciate that.  It may well be silly of me as the
>arrow cursor certainly does work. but for some reason I can't actually
>define, I have always been more comfortable with the crosshair cursor.

	Okay, here's the code you need to add to gschem/src/x_window.c
to get a crosshair cursor:

In the function: x_window_create_new

Add to the top of this function :

GdkCursor *cursor;

Add to the bottom of this function before the return:

cursor = gdk_cursor_new(GDK_CROSSHAIR);
gdk_window_set_cursor(w_current->window, cursor);
gdk_cursor_destroy(cursor);

	Try it out, let me know how it works out.  If you want a
different look at this webpage and pick a different GDK_* enum:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gdk/gdk-cursors.html#GdkCursorType

	I'll add a *gschemrc variable to control this in the next release.

								-Ales