Re: gEDA-user: Hello, new to list and mouse cursor question :-)

Hello Ales,

[ ... ]
> >I guess what I was hoping for was a full window cross which would make
> >aligning a long net at low magnification easier.  As it stands now, it
> >isn't a real problem since you can zoom in and just move it where you
> >want it when you get close.
>
> 	Ah yes, makes sense.  Actually I have been planning to add a
> crosshair (like you describe) for quite some time.  I've filed a bug
> for this, but I don't know when I will get to it.  Thanks for the feedback.

Thank you for your efforts!  I'll look forward to it when it gets done.
I'd like to think I'll get smoothed out here and might be able to help
but at the moment bringing up two new systems (server and a desktop) is
being incredibly time consuming and frustrating so I have no idea when
that might be here :-).

Thanks very much & take care, Vikki.
--
Victoria Welch, WV9K/7, SysAdmin, Embedded Systems Designer.
"Walking on water and developing software to specification