gEDA-user: *nix CAM software

[ Ales here, I'm reposting this since majordomo didn't recognize the
  e-mail as being subscribed to the geda-dev mailinglist. ]

-- Cut here --
From: Emil =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=2EV=2E_Bj=F6rsell?= <jev@emmplus.ie>

Hello all,

Please excuse me if this post is considered off topic. I feel that the
geda-user's would be the most well informed on this subject..

I work for a Printed Circuit Board company, which uses GerbTool from
Wise software (http://www.gerbtool.com/). Im looking for a good Unix
based alternative to this software, as we wish to move our CAM
department away from the windows platform to preferably Linux or FreeBSD,
or to a lesser extent Solaris.

I have tried to google for the answer, but didn't come up with great
results. Does any one know of some software that would fit our needs?

Kind Regards,
---Emil

PS, please CC my email address as I am not subscribed to this list.