Re: gEDA-user: Waveform Compare for LXT

cannot help with lxt, but a while back I wrote some
tools for comparing vcd.

vcd_cmp will do cycle based vcd compare, and will work for big (eg 2G)
vcd files.

another can extract signals from vcd to shrink them, may be not relevant
here.
http://www.reptechnic.com.au/vcd.html

--
John Sheahan <jrsheahan@optushome.com.au>