Re: gEDA-user: Another board with gEDA/PCB

primorec wrote:

thanks..   This is very valuable input.  I will use this info as an
additional argument to convince people in our lab to start using PCB.
I do work for a relatively big semiconductor company 5-8 minutes away
from ProtoExpress. Right now we are using commercial SW.

Thanks again

Igor

P.S: did you do any post processing of the gerber files created with
PCB prior to upload to the ProtoExpress ? for example: adding more
info to the "readme" file

I just sent the files as PCB generated them. All I added was a readme file with the layer stackup and filenames.

--
Darrell Harmon
100x100mm SBC running GNU/Linux: