Re: gEDA-user: Another board with gEDA/PCB

On 6/30/05, Darrell Harmon <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just sent the files as PCB generated them.  All I added was a readme
> file with the layer stackup and filenames.

Darrel, would you be able to write a quick tutorial on how to go about
submitting PCB designs to a prototyping house?  I think that might
make a great addition to the PCB tutoral on Bill's website, and would
make the tutorial complete.

I will probably be relying on it quite soon.  And no doubt, asking
tons of questions in the process, as I'm wont to do.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II