Re: gEDA-user: Another board with gEDA/PCB

Somebody has to modify something in the excellon file to produce boards (the
plated and unplated map file)? Or the producer is intelligent enough to
understand that the file is leading zero trailing zero 1-5 asc none?
My local producer only accepts files 2-5 so I modify them by hand (the file
becomes 2-6 but the CNC works good). Unfotunatelly there are many
configurations for the drill file, and I think pcb must have these options...