Re: gEDA-user: Another board with gEDA/PCB

Let me echo ...hello.....hello....hello...

I have had very complex board built with these tools. If the boards anyone else is trying to build dont work it is probably do to the manufacturing process of the boards and not due to the design tools. Hey if you can attach a bga with a toaster more power to you (or the oven got the bread the right collor of brown). using companies that are good at depositing 900 pin bgas has been successfull.

Steve Meier