Re: gEDA-user: vpi compile mingw

Steve,

I will be glad to! How do you wish me to send these to you? The files I modified, by email attachments?  I started with the last released source availabe; it was 0.8.1

BTW, you migh have missed one of my earlier questions:  How easy/difficult will it be to add latch synthesis to fpga target?  I am willing to do the work, if you can help me out a little bit.

Cordially, CN