gEDA-user: file format documentation section of manual

The manual from pcb-20050315, in describing the layout file format,
has this:

     Via             = "Via(" X Y Thickness DrillingHole Name Flags ")"

I believe there is actually also a clearance and a soldermask
parameter which is omitted from the manual.

I just now noticed that in addition to Via (which is what I've been
using for thru hole parts' pins), there is Pin, which may or may not
relate to the issue in my previous message about deleting that which
has been pasted from loading a layout to the paste buffer.