Re: gEDA-user: Warning: All of the pads are on the opposite side?

On Sunday 24 July 2005 11:20 am, bumpelo wrote:

> The latest cvs code seems to have the default layer names disagree with
> the default stackup.

> Here's probably how you want to fix this:
> Go to File->Preferences->Layers under the "setup" tab change the
> checkboxes so that Group 1 which contains the layer named "component" is
> on the component side and group 2 is on the solder side.

Ok, I did that.

I tried "Move Selected Elements to Other Side"  (Shift-B) but that either had
no effect, or rotated the element 180 degrees depending on the selection.
Never seemed to change from the solder (now brown) to the component side (now
blue).

What is the easiest way to move the pads to the other side of the board, text
editor on the file?

Maybe it would be easier for me just to go back to Xaw until the bugs are
sorted out...and start over.